If you have always dreamt of being a famous movie producer or a commercial advertiser, this project it for you! I am a biology major whose specialty is definitely not in technology. I am definitely a slower learner when it comes to technology, and I am a very visual learner. I have had a few problems while I have been trying to complete this project. Getting the basics completed on the project has been hard enough for me. Therefore, I am just going to worry about the details later. I first had a problem with the general use of Microsoft Movie Maker. Unable to even complete even simple steps such as uploading slides and videos... I realized I had to look around for some help. Luckily there was plenty of help to be found.
One of the girls on my floor walked me through the program step by step. When I felt confident I knew how to use Movie Maker, I was on my way to producing my movie! until... a few steps later. The problem I am having now is uploading the video and publishing it. For my rough draft I could not even figure out how to upload my work. I had put time and effort into what was my rough draft, and I was not even able to be shown in class or emailed to get feedback from my class. But this does not mean I haven't had any feedback. I am happy to show my video to my team and to my other friends. They think it is coming along nicely, as do I. I cannot wait to have the finishing touches on my movie so I can see my first completed movie. I am find the help I need as I move along in my project, and it will be completed soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment